SEO Jacksonville: Long Tail Keywords

Posted on 08 October 2017   Blog, SEO Jacksonville Florida

Long Tail Kewywords. Often times most people fall in love with what we in the industry call ‘vanity’ key terms. In many cases, simply building out a page optimized for any of these key terms is enough to have them rank on Google. Vanity key terms are words or phrases that describe what a company is trying to sell. If you’re a Jacksonville Realtor then a vanity key term would be ‘real estate‘. If you’re a Jacksonville lawyer a vanity key term would be ‘personal injury jacksonville’.

The Long Tail Facts

The problem is key terms are very broad. Studies have also shown that if a person is only doing research, they will type one of these vanity terms to find out more information.

Long-Tail Landing Pages

Long tail keywords are three or four-word phrases that are very specific. Longtails have a higher conversion rate than it’s vanity counterpart. Long-tail keywords are often overlooked by most novice marketers. Using long tails in your online marketing strategy to build out product specific landing pages has proven to increase conversion. You have an 80% better chance of converting over a 20% chance chasing a vanity.

Granted the new pages may not receive much traffic. However, if you build out enough pages, your page views will start adding up. Also, if there’s one thing we learned about long-tail keywords it’s that they have a high conversion rate. minimal competition. Not too many companies are vying for long tail keyword positioning because they just are not hip to the trend. They are still busy chasing after those illusive vanity key terms.

The Long Tail Conclusion

This is because long tail searches are usually a result of a potential customer doing research on a product or category and they are ready to purchase.

Long Tail Specialist

Call on JacksonvilleAIM to explain Long tail Keyword strategy or a greater Jacksonville SEO strategies.





jacksonville advertising agencies
social media marketing services in jacksonville, florida
real estate seo jacksonville
automotive seo jacksonville
social media marketing jacksonville
jacksonville ad agencies
ad agency jacksonville
search engine optimization jacksonville fl
medical search engine optimization florida
florida medical search engine optimization
creative agency jacksonville
jacksonville seo
hair salon seo
advertising agencies in jacksonville fl
jacksonville advertising agency
seo in jacksonville
advertising agencies jacksonville
national search engine optimization
search engine optimization jacksonville
jacksonville social media marketing
advertising agency jacksonville
seo jacksonville
jacksonville search engine optimization

Long tail keywords seo jacksonville




Leave a Reply